Dr. Rodríguez graduated from the Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara; he completed his residency in Sonora General Hospital and achieved a sub-specialty in urology in the Centro Médico Nacional. He has held several important positions such as Chief of Surgery of the Hospital Regional del IMSS in Hermosillo and Medical Director of CIMA Hermosillo; his main practice is urology.
Dr. Rodriguez is certified by the Mexican Board of Urology and is an active member of various medical organizations: the Medical College of Hermosillo, the American Urological Association Inc. & American Confederation of Urology, and the Mexican Council of urology among others.
Education and Training
- Medical Degree 1972 – Universidad Autónomade Guadalajara
- Internship – Hospital General del Estado de Sonora
- Residency General Surgery Hospital General del Estado de Sonora
- Residency Urology 1977 – Centro Médico Nacional, IMSS y UNAM, México D.F.
Professional Associations / Affiliations
- Mexican Association of Endourology and Laparoscopy
- Mexican Council of Urology
- Medical Society of Sonora
- Medical Federation of Sonora
- Medical College of Hermosillo
- American Urological Association
- American Confederation of Urology
- License to practice in Mexico #277784
- Bladder Stone Removal
- Vasectomy Reversal
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy
- Extracorporeal Lithotripsy
- Artificial Urinary Sphincter
Submit free quote request on right for considering surgery by Dr. Guillermo Rodriguez and other world class doctors.