Dr. Atul Mathur is the first Indian Doctor to get a US patent on a medical device used in carotid angioplasty. He has nearly 150 publications that adds to his credit along with 10 chapters in various books.
He is often invited as a guest faculty and has performed live case demonstrations at various national and international conferences. Dr Mathur has performed approximately 10,000 angiograms, 3500 coronary Interventions and 350 peripheral interventions including carotid stenting.
Procedures Done by Dr Atul Mathur:
Interventional Cardiology, Stenting of Carotid, Kidney and Leg Arteries.
Dr. Atul Mathur – CURRICULUM VITAE
Languages spoken: Hindi/English
- Asst Prof Cardiology at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi from 1991 to 1997.
- Faculty Department of Interventional Cardiology at University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA.
- President of Indian Council Of Carotid Interventions
- President of Cardiovascular Therapeutics
- Member of Cardiological Society of India
Education and fellowships:
- Dr.Mathur pursued his MBBS and MD from SMS College, Jaipur and DM in cardiology from AIIMS, New Delhi.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of Cardiology in AIIMS.
- Worked between 1995 and 1997 as an Associate in the department of Interventional Cardiology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA.
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Carotid Stenting
- Peripheral Angioplasties
- IVC Filter implantations
- Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasties
- Other structural heart disease
- Interventions like Acute MI VSD Closure
Awards & Honors:
- Dr Atul Mathur- Director- Interventional Cardiology , is the first Indian Doctor to get a US patent on a medical device.
- Has over 150 publications and 10 chapters in books to his credit.
- Coronary Interventions, Peripheral Vascular Interventions, Structural Heart Interventions, Carotid Stenting and Aortic Stent Grafting have been his special interests.
Submit free quote request on the right for considering Interventional Cardiology by Dr. Atul Mathur and other world class doctors.