Below is the resume of Dr. Alberto Jose Arguello Choiseul from Costa Rica, who is board-certified & specializes in reconstructive and plastic surgery. He is the Co-Chairman of the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department in Hospital Clinica Biblica and General Secretary of the Costa Rican Association of Plastic Surgeons. He also has training from the USA.
Alberto Jose Arguello Choiseul – CURRICULUM VITAE
- 2005: Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery, Universidad de Guadalajara
- 2001: General Surgery, Universidad de Costa Rica
- 1995: MD Medicine and Surgery, Universidad de Costa Rica
- 1995: Bachelor’s degree in Medical Sciences, Universidad de Costa Rica
- 2005 till date: Plastic Surgeon at Hospital Clinica Biblica
- 2005-2006: Medical Assistant in Reconstructive Surgery, Hospital Mexico
- 2002-2005: Physician resident of Plastic Surgery at the Instituto Jaliscience de Cirugia Reconstructiva
AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- December 2006 till date: Corresponding Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS)
- July 2006 till date: International Affiliate Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS)
- April 2006 till date: International Candidate Member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- 2006 till date: International Editor of Aesthetic Surgery Journal of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- October 2005 till date: Secretary General of the Association of Costa Rica Plastic, Reconstructive and Esthetic Surgeons
- March 2005 till date: Member of the Association of Residentes and Ex-residentes of the Institute of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons.
Submit a free quote request on right for considering plastic surgery byDr. Alberto Jose Arguello Choiseul and other world class doctors, surgeons, physicians & specialists.