As per information on dental implants given out by the Center for Implant Dentistry, University of Iowa’s College of Dentistry, dental implants have incredibly high success rates. Upper implants have a success rate of 91% whereas lower have a success rate of 98%. But not everybody can afford dental implants, not when they cost so much.
Thankfully, high quality Nobel Biocare dental implants in US-Mexico border areas are now available at affordable prices. Getting dental Implants in Los Algodones, Tijuana, Juarez, or any other Mexico border city, can be an easy option that is quite money-saving as well. One also gets access to highly trained Mexican dentists near Yuma, AZ for just a fraction of the US prices.
With a number of people without dental insurance in the US and the availability of low cost and high quality dental work across the Mexican cities, dental tourism in Mexico is on the upswing. Border towns such as Tijuana, Los Algodones, and Ciudad Juarez have established themselves as epicenters of cheap dental work.
Whether or not to get teeth implants in Mexico depends on where you’re originally from. If you’re close to Thailand, for example, you can get cheap all on 4 or 6 dental implants in Thailand. If you’re closer to Mexico, then that’s the runaway choice.
Benefits of Dental Implants in US-Mexico Border Areas
- Dental implants in US-Mexico border towns are resonably priced.
- However, low cost of dental work does in no way mean slapdash treatment. One will have to be thorough enough on researching on good dental clinics in the Mexico border areas. In this regard, patient testimonials and referrals can be good sources for deciding upon a US-Mexican border dental clinic. Get in touch with Medical Tourism Corporation for more information on reputable dental clinics in Mexico border towns.
- Traveling to a Mexican border town for dental implants would mean spending lesser on accommodation and transportation.
- Cheap dental implants in Mexico border areas allow you to squeeze in a vacation into your itinerary well within your budget.
- Mexico is home to numerous world famous tourist hotspots. It is also one of the top tourism destinations in the world. As per figures on world tourism released by the United Nations World Tourism Organization for 2010, Mexico was the second most visited nation in the Americas and also occupied the tenth rank among the top ten tourism destinations in the world.
Getting Nobel Biocare Dental Implants in Los Algodones, Mexico
- A dental implant trip to Los Algodones, BC, can be suitable for patients from Arizona and California.
- Los Algodones is nearly ten miles from Yuma, AZ and is one of the leading dental tourism destinations in Mexico.
- According to the study “Success of dental implants in elderly people-a literature review (2000)” by de Baat C of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Special Dental Care in the University Hospital Rotterdam, age does not affect the high success rate of dental implants. The salubrious climate of Los Algodones attracts the elderly from the US and Canada. In fact, if you consider yourself among those of age, you can get dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico, as long as your doctor back home sanctions travel.
- One can get low cost dental implants, bridges, crowns and dentures in Los Algodones. Price of medications too is quite low in Algodones.
- Algodones is home to numerous state-of-the-art dental clinics. Medical Tourism Corporation (MTC) has a leading reputable dental clinic in Algodones under its network. Read on for more details on getting dental implants in this Algodones clinic.
Overview of MTC’s Network Dental Clinic in Los Algodones
This Los Algodones dental clinic associated with MTC has been adding to its list of happy patients for the past 26 years now. This clinic receives nearly 2500 Canadian and American patients annually. Here is a snapshot of its key features that distinguish it from other dental clinics in this Mexican border town:
- The dental clinic has eight doctors, three of whom have done their masters. All of them have specialized in different fields of dentistry such as Laser dentistry, Dental Implantology, Orthodontics, Health services administration, Cosmetic Dentistry, among others.
- The dentists of the Los Algodones dental clinic have undergone refresher courses in some of the most esteemed organizations such as the Harvard Medical School, Boston and the Mega’Gen Implants Factory in Seoul, Korea.
- The dental clinic offers a guarantee of two years on dental crowns and implants irrespective of the cause of replacement.
- The facilities and dentists of the Los Algodones clinic were inspected by a leading US board certified periodontics specialist who has served as president of the ADA Commission of Accreditation. The periodontics specialist certified the capability and safety provisions of the clinic.
- The Los Algodones dental clinic makes use of the latest technology, namely Dental Laser Technology, Ozone therapy, and sterilization room system. The dental clinic is one of the few in Algodones to have its own panoramic radiograph equipment.
- Unlike other dental clinics in Los Algodones, this dental clinic has its own on-site laboratory. This gives it an edge over others as the presence of both the dentist and the lab technician in the same location helps in determining the most apt way of carrying out dental treatment.
- Another key highlight of the network dental clinic is its convenient location. It is only two blocks away from the border checkpoint. After crossing the border, patients can simply walk to the dental clinic.
- For the convenience of its patients, the state-of-the-art dental clinic provides numerous facilities for its patients, such as free shuttle services, access to the Internet, and free calls to the US.
- Customers can pay conveniently through personal checks and debit and credit cards. Unlike other clinics in Los Algodones, this clinic charges its patients in American dollars and not in pesos.
- The clinic also offers accommodation services through its own hotel which is located only four blocks away from the border crossing area.
- Patients can dismiss facing language barriers in this clinic as most of the staff members are bilingual.
Getting Dental Implants in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
- Tijuana, BC, is the financial center of Mexico and holds a global city status. It is home to some of the best hospitals and dentists that can attend to your needs.
- Tijuana is one of the most visited border cities in the globe. Expect people who can speak English, so you don’t have to worry much about language barriers.
- You can get dental implants in Tijuana Mexico from some of the best doctors in the country who have undergone training in the developed nations such as the US and the UK.
- One doesn’t have to burn a huge hole in the pocket to get treated by board certified San Diego-Tijuana border dentists.
- Numerous state-of-the-art dental clinics have sprung up in the San Diego-Tijuana border area.
- Getting dental implants and crowns in Tijuana can help cut down travel time and costs, especially for the Californians as Tijuana is only 17 miles from San Diego, CA.
Dental Implants in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
- Getting dental implants in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua can be a viable alternative for patients from the Arizona-Mexico and Texas-Mexico border areas.
- Ciudad Juarez is home to numerous reputable, well-equipped dental clinics. Contact MTC for details on teeth implants in Juarez.
Useful Info for Dental Tourists in Mexico Border Towns
- In order to enter Mexico, American and Canadian citizens need to present their passports or birth certificates.
- On re-entering the US, American citizens will have to show their passports at the border checkpoints.
- Americans who wish to stay in Mexico in excess of 72 hours will have to show their passports at the border crossing point.
- Nearest airport to Tijuana is the San Diego-Lindbergh Field Airport, US, which is nearly 17 miles away.
- The closest airport to Ciudad Juarez is the El Paso International Airport in Texas at a distance of 7.5 miles.
- The nearest airport to Los Algdones is the Yuma International Airport, AZ, nearly 8.5 miles away.
- The border entry points from US to the Mexico border towns are as follows:
- Los Algodones – Andrade, CA.
- Tijuana – San Diego, CA.
- Ciudad Juarez – El Paso, TX.
Dental implants in US-Mexico border areas can be the most affordable way not only to get your teeth back, but also your confidence. No need to wear uncomfortable, noisy dentures that have the tendency to slip out of your mouth and embarrass you when you can actually afford a new set of teeth.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable dental work in Mexico other world class medical dental tourism destinations. Fill out the free estimate request form for a free quote more information.