Dental implants cost: 909 to 1,200 US dollars;
(Dental implant quote covers all the medical and logistics costs)
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that are fused with the jawbone and are mounted with dental crowns or dentures. These are an effective way to replace missing teeth.
Read on to know how traveling for dental implants in Bangkok, Thailand can benefit you , if their cost has been deterring you from getting them in your home country.
Dental Implant Package Costs for Bangkok
|Single Tooth dental Implant||$909-1,212|
|Immediate/1 Trip Implant||$1,212|
|Implant Abutment+Porcelain Crown||$909-1,061|
|Teeth in an Hour Implant (Nobel Biocare)||$15,152-17,576|
|4 Implants + Overdenture||$8,485|
|Nobel Biocare All on 4 Implants||$9,429 – 10,000|
*As the abovementioned prices are subject to change without any prior notification, we advise you to fill our online quote-form.
What does the Package Include?
- Assistance in shopping around for the cheapest airfare
- Assistance in arranging for hotel stay at special tariffs
- Courtesy ground transportation
- Tests and medications
- Doctor’s fee
- Visa and passport expedite services
- Assistance in arranging for any tourism activities if desired by the dental tourist
Types of Dental Implants available
At Thailand you will get the choice to choose any of the trademark dental
implants by leading companies like Noble Biocare, Biocon, Struamann & Branemark,
OCO Biomedical, Biohorizon, Paragon, Zimmer, Osstem and BIOMET 3i etc.
Below are various dental implants available in Thailand:
Why Choose Bangkok for Your Dental Implant Treatment?
- Costs are substantially lower than the US and Australian prices
- Services of highly competent Thai dentists
- Geographical proximity to Australia
- No waiting periods involved
- Chance of enjoying the touristy offerings of one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world
About the Dental Clinic
If you choose Thailand for getting your implants, you can dispel misconceptions that discounted dental care prices means sacrificing on quality.
Medical Tourism Corporation works with one of the foremost dental clinics in Bangkok for your dental implant treatment. Enlisted are some of the clinic features:
- State-of-the-art dental technology such as computerized x-rays
- 3D CAD-CAM technology
- Strict adherence to international infection control standards
- On-site dental lab
- Only dental clinic in Thailand to have an ISO 9001:2008 certification for both the clinic and the lab
- Strong 14-member team of dental doctors
- English-speaking staff
- Member of the European Society of Esthetic Dentistry
- Winner of the Novasans Dental Travel Excellence Award
Dental Implant Guarantee
- Your titanium implant fixtures will be repaired or replaced with a similar type of fixture for no extra charge during these 5 years.
- Your implant prosthetics will be repaired or replaced with a similar type of prosthetic for no extra cost during these 2 years.
- Do keep in mind that your responsibility lies in keeping up with the prescribed dental appointments for routine examination, x-rays, and cleanings at least once in 6 months either in Bangkok or your local dental clinic.
Enjoying a Dental Vacation in Thailand
By choosing Bangkok as a destination for your dental implant treatment, not only do you save substantially on your treatment, but also get a chance to indulge in a complete rest and rejuvenation experience. Some of the must-dos of the Thai capital are:
- The ornate Buddhist Temples or Wats: Some of the popular ones are Wat Arun, Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Pho, and Wat Benchamabophitr
- The floating markets: The ones at Damnoen Saduak, Taling Chan, and Bang Ku Wiang are famous for their frantic pace with boats piled up with fresh fruit, flowers, and Thai food.
- The Grand Palace: The magnificent palace complex was built in 1782 and features the famous Temple of the Emerald Buddha.
- Shop till you drop: Think Thailand, think shopping! And the country’s capital gives shopaholics to put their haggling skills to test with its the fancy street markets. Some of the must-visits are the Chatuchak Weekend Market, Patpong, Khlong Thom and Saphan Phut.
- A quintessential Thai message: Tired after all that shopping? Relax yourself with a perfect Thai message.
Submit the free quote-request form on the right for more information on dental implants in Bangkok.