There are a number of factors drawing tourists to Spain for Cervical Laminoplasty, a few of which have been mentioned below:
- Spain has over 750 hospitals with 1.2 million beds serviced by 450,000 doctors. All hospitals are recognized and supervised by the Spanish ministry for Health.
- There are 18 medical centers in Spain accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI). These centers are also recognized by the Fundacion Avedis Donabedian (FAD), a certification associate of the JCI.
- This ensures that international standards of healthcare and hygiene are observed by these hospitals thereby providing a high quality of medical care.
- Large number of functional operating rooms and health professionals see to it that there is negligible waiting to schedule Cervical Laminoplasty in Spain, Europe.
- One can undergo spine surgeries such as lumbar microdiscectomy, multi-level artificial disc replacement, and cervical laminectomy and fusion in Spain at a fraction of what these surgeries would otherwise cost in the industrialized countries of the world.
Cervical Laminoplasty Doctors in Spain, Europe
- Doctors in Spain who are members of the “Colegio de Médicos” have undergone medical schooling and practical training equivalent to that in any other country in Europe.
- It is quite common for Spanish doctors to spend considerable time working in other EU countries and many of them are even registered with the General Medical Council in Great Britain.
- Surgeons who perform Cervical Laminoplasty in Spain Europe are required to put in an additional five years of training to receive their specialization in the given field.
- Some public hospitals, health centers, and private clinics now provide an interpreter service on call to aid communication between the doctors and the patients.
- Patients are advised to do proper research before deciding on a doctor for Cervical Laminoplasty in Spain and must discuss their expectations from the surgery in detail prior to the procedure.
Cost of Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery in Spain
- The cost of living in Spain is low as compared to that in the first world countries such as the US and Canada. Also, the medical practitioners and paramedical staff are not paid as exorbitantly as their counterparts in other developed countries. Both these factors are responsible for the reasonable cost of medical services in Spain.
- The cost varies from case to case depending on the complexity of the treatment provided. On an average, patients can expect savings ranging from 30-70%.
- Even after stay and transportation are taken into account, Cervical Laminoplasty in Spain Europe results in considerable savings, sufficient to allow the medical tourists to enjoy a vacation in this beautiful country.
- Also, the advent of the low cost airlines has made traveling to Spain both easy and inexpensive. A number of flights link the country to different corners of the world. Traveling within the country is extremely convenient with a number of domestic flights at one’s disposal.
- Medical Tourism offers attractive packages for Cervical Laminoplasty and myriad other upper and lower back surgeries in Spain.
Cost of Cervical Laminoplasty Surgery in Spain – Fill in the details on the right side of the page for a price estimate.
After-Care for Cervical Laminoplasty in Spain
- Spain boasts of a number of resorts where one can recuperate in luxury and peace.
- The warm ambience and scenic beauty all go a long way towards making the patient feel refreshed and relaxed following the surgery.
Tourist Attractions in Spain
Spain has always been a popular tourist destination, with its all year round pleasant climate and diverse landscapes. Tourists seeking Posterior Cervical Laminoplasty in Spain, Europe can not only relax on some of Europe’s most beautiful beaches, but also explore the rich Spanish culture and heritage.
Some of the major tourist attractions in the country have been mentioned below:
- Madrid, the capital city of Spain is a must-visit especially for its museums and castles including the Royal Palace.
- Gaudi’s architecture in Barcelona is one of the major attractions of the city.
- The Moorish buttressed palace of Alhambra in Granada is unbelievingly marvelous and occupies a large portion of the city center.
- The Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao is an example of Frank Gehry’s amazing architecture.
- More relaxing forms of entertainment include sampling the local cuisine like the Tapas, enjoying the festivities and events such as the flamenco dancing and for the more brave-hearts, participating in the bull running event.
- In addition, the lure of the sun kissed beaches, warm ambience, and delicious cuisine have millions of tourists flocking to the country each year. Spain is well known for its bull fights, exotic culture, famous painters, Gaudi architecture, and football clubs.
Spain, with its unique combination of highly qualified surgeons, modern hospitals, caring nursing staff, low waiting period and reduced cost, increasingly attracts medical tourists from across the world. Cervical Laminoplasty in Spain, Europe is the obvious choice for medical tourists seeking an affordable, high quality solution to their back problems.