For people who do not want to go through the arduous procedure of bone grafting abroad, all on 4 dental implants in Delhi, India can be an ideal solution.
What are All on 4 Dental Implants?
- A technique used for people who normally require extensive bone grafting
- Developed by the leading brand in dental technology, Nobel Biocare (in cooperation with Dr. Paulo Malo of Brazil)
- 4 implants are placed, with the 2 back implants at an angle
- Can be done in a single session
- Results to excellent-looking teeth which are also stable and durable
Cost of All on 4 Dental Implants in Delhi
The cost of dental implants in India can be only 40-70% its price in other countries. This price does not in any way sacrifice the quality of the work done, and Indian dental surgeons use the brands, which are similar to those used by their North American and European counterparts.
Highlights of All on 4 Dental Implants in Delhi
- Hospitals and clinics offering all on 4 dental implants are accredited by international standard bodies
- Dental surgeons in India performing all on 4 dental implants are among the best in the world, often with experience working and training in other international locations
- The cost for the procedure is only a fraction of what it normally costs in the US, Canada, and UK
- Hospital and clinic staff members speak excellent English, and are experienced in dealing with medical and dental tourists who visit India
- Officially called the National Capital Territory of Delhi
- Largest metropolis in India (area)
- Second largest metropolis in India (population)
- New Delhi is the Capital city of India and the center of the Indian government
- Climate is mostly hot and humid
Traveling to Delhi for All on 4 Implants
Average travelling hours by plane to Delhi from other countries around the world:
- From New York, USA – 15 hours
- From London, England – 9 hours
- From Sydney, Australia – 14 hours
- From Toronto, Canada – 15 hours
Tourist Activities in Delhi
Places for dental tourists in Delhi
- The Red Fort
- India Gate
- Qutub Minar
- Iskcon Temple
- Lotus Temple
Note: For other choices, visit other informational websites about Delhi.
Things to Do in Delhi
- Try their local street food
- Take a stroll along Humayun’s Tomb
- Go to Nizamuddin Auliya to listen to religious Islam songs being sung at sunset
Tourists going to Delhi do not limit themselves to the trips they take to get actual procedures. So if interested in getting the all on 4 dental implants in Delhi, also take the opportunity to experience the real India to absorb its cultures and proud heritage, and take home other non-tangible things aside from that new brilliant smile.