1. Eat slowly and chew very well.
2. Avoid any drink 30 minutes before meals, during the meal and up to an hour after the meal.
3. When eating a meal, first eat proteins (meat, fish, egg), followed by vegetables and last, if desired, carbohydrates.
4. Take alcohol, if you want to, but in moderation, and avoid carbonated drinks.
5. Stop eating as soon as you feel full.
6. Avoid food between meals.
7. Go for low-calorie drinks. Avoid drinks with sugar.
8. Don’t forget to exercise 30 minutes a day.
9. Avoid dry or fibrous food.
Related Lap Band Links