Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Cancun, Mexico
Burt Reynolds once said, “You can only hold your stomach in for so many years.” If you, like Burt, are tired of holding it in, then gastric sleeve surgery in Cancun, Mexico could be your affordable solution to weight problems. Mexico is very popular with those looking for cheap weight loss surgery.
The American Obesity Association (AOA) reports that 64% of the US population is overweight, and 30.5% is obese. Many of these people are turning to bariatric surgery in Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, and other popular tourist destinations in Mexico.
Why Go to Cancun for Stomach Sleeve?
Bariatric surgery can cost an arm and a leg in the US and other developed countries, and that is the reason many are drawn to the much-lower cost of gastric sleeve surgery abroad.
- The main draw for medical tourists in Mexico is the price. The cost of gastric sleeve surgery in Cancun, Mexico can be radically cheaper than that back home. Many patients report savings of 40 to 60% on weight loss surgery in Mexico.
- For US citizens, proximity is another draw as travel costs can be kept to a minimum. And since Cancun is such a popular tourist destination, it is possible to find great deals on flights.
- Medical tourism in Mexico is a booming industry. The revenue generated by this industry gets put right back into it. We work with hospitals in Mexico that are state-of-the-art medical facilities, stocked with the latest in technologies, and staffed by expert doctors and nurses.
- Getting vertical sleeve gastrectomy in Cancun is also a great excuse to get away for a while. Cancun is a beautiful coastal town overlooking the teal-green waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- Furthermore, even after adding up the medical and travel costs, your gastric sleeve surgery in Cancun could still end up costing you less than the surgery back home. You might be surprised at how cheap accommodation and other vacation expenses are in Mexico.
If you are considering coming to Cancun for vertical sleeve weight loss surgery, Medical Tourism Co. can help you with all aspects of your trip. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
What More to do in Cancun?
The Yucatan Peninsula is a lush and beautiful tropical paradise, and it’s full of fun things for medical tourists to do outside of the hospital.
- With the gastric sleeve costs in Cancun being so low, you will be able to club it with an exciting vacation.
- Cancun isn’t the only city with white sand beaches on the coast. Playa del Carmen, just a couple hours south, is also popular with those looking for fun in the sun.
- After your sleeve gastrectomy in Cancun, you can head further south to see the ancient Mayan ruins of Chichén Itzá, one of the wonders of the modern world.
- Just south of Playa del Carmen is the small town of Tulum, popular for its cenotes, or underground cave systems, many of which are filled with crystal clear water. You can snorkel or even scuba dive in these geological rarities.
- The Yucatan has more than 30 indigenous languages, and the intrepid traveler may enjoy exploring the small towns here to get a taste of the myriad of different cultures that still remain.
So if you are looking for an affordable way to solve your weight problems, coming to Cancun for gastric sleeve surgery might be your ideal option. Doctors for bariatric surgery in Mexico are ready and willing to give you the surgery you need at a price you can afford.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Cancun, and various other cities of Mexico. Fill out the estimate-request form on the right for a free quote & more information.