Gastric Bypass – Jordan
American humorist Arnold H. Glasgow once said, “Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.” A trip to Jordan for gastric bypass can remove that excess baggage, and facilitate a smoother, breezier ride for you! Weight loss surgery in Jordan is an affordable alternative for people who cannot afford bariatric surgeries in their own countries.
LAGB in Jordan—Cost Advantage
The cost of Laproscopic Gastric Bypass (LAGB) in Jordan is much less than what one pays in the US, Canada or the UK. When coupled with well-equipped hospitals, reputed doctors with international exposure and English-speaking hospital staff, opting for this medical procedure in Jordan becomes an easy choice to make.
Jordan also offers services for the variations of the procedure, such as the gastric bypass roux en-y proximal, roux en-y distal, or the loop gastric bypass, which is also known as a mini bypass. Apart from these, you can also avail low-cost gastric band, sleeve gastrectomy and gastric plication in Jordan.
5 Positive Side-effects of Gastric Bypass Surgery
- As the English writer George Orwell once said that “there’s a thin man inside every fat man,” once the excess fat is surgically removed, a new, more confident and ebullient person will come out from under it.
- Because the surgery will reduce the size of your stomach, your food intake will reduce, thus helping you lose weight quickly.
- Physical flexibility will also improve due to your new physiology.
- As with other aspects of your life, your relationships may also improve along with your self-belief.
- You’d be able to finally fit into that old pair of jeans, and feel that spring in your step return.
3 Negative Side-effects of Gastric Bypass Surgery
Don’t pack your bags just yet. Before you get ready to fly to Jordan for Gastric Bypass, you must note the possible problems that may arise post-surgery. Some of them are:
- You may experience low physical energy in the period following the surgery due to restrictions on food intake.
- Physiological changes and drastic alteration in food intake may have emotional repercussions, leading one to be slightly depressed for a while.
- Some people may also experience a difficulty in digesting, usually marked by a burning sensation in the upper stomach.
Planning to Avail LAGB in Jordan? A Few Tips:
- Do a thorough research about the surgeon and the hospital in Jordan that you will be dealing with.
- Ensure your travel documents and medical reports are in place.
- Keep handy the address and phone numbers of your country’s embassy in Jordan.
What More in Jordan than RNY Surgery?
- A trip to the UNESCO World Heritage Site—and one of New Seven Wonders of the World—Petra, is high on the list of most travelers to Jordan
- Use your savings from low-priced gastric bypass in Jordan to visit the crusader castle “Crac de Montreal” at Shoubak.
- Float in one of the world’s first health resorts, the Dead Sea, whose shores and surface happen to be earth’s lowest elevation on land.
- The Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics of Madaba also draw a lot of tourists each year.
- Go up Mount Nebo from where Moses is said to have been given a view of the promised land by god.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), non-surgical treatment of severe or morbid obesity is insufficient, and there is sufficient evidence to corroborate this point of fact. On the other hand, bariatric surgery—specifically gastric bypass—not only achieves good long-term results including weight-loss maintenance, it also leads to the reduction of co-morbidities and an overall improvement of quality of life. Apart from Jordan, one can also go low-cost, high-quality gastric bypass in Mexico.
Ask yourself, maybe it is about time you paid heed to Pink Floyd, and realized that “the moment had arrived, for killing the past, and coming back to life.” And should you choose to do so, remember that gastric bypass in Jordan may well be the end of your search for the promised land!
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable Weight Loss Surgery at various hospitals in Jordan & many other world class destinations abroad. Fill out the free estimate request form for a free quote & more information.