Web ONLY Lap Band & Gastric
Sleeve Specials in Las Vegas, Nevada!!
Hop Flights from Denver(DEN) to Las Vegas (LAS)
Cash, Check or Credit Cards Accepted, Medical Financing Option Available
| Self Pay [Outpatient] Lap Band and Gastric Sleeve Prices For a Body Mass Index (BMI) Less Than 55:
Cash, Cashier’s Check, Visa, Master Card or Discover: $10,400
Financing the Entire Surgery: $11,900
For a BMI exceeding 55:
Cash, Cashier’s Check, Visa, Master Card or Discover: $15,500
Financing the Entire Surgery: $17,000
Self Pay [In-patient] Gastric Bypass Prices
Cash, Cashier’s Check, Visa, Master Card or Discover: $21,500
Financing the Entire Surgery: $23,750
ASMBS Fellowship Trained Surgeon
Ranked “America’s Top Surgeon” in
US Weight Loss Surgery Package Price Includes:
- Flight booking and travel assistance through Medical Tourism Corporation
- Bariatric surgery consultancy by surgeon Dr. Thomas Umbach.
- Surgeon team, surgery consumables, and anesthesia
- Pre-op and post surgery appointments included with psychological and nutrition evaluation.
The following are NOT INCLUDED:
- Other required pre-op lab work, EKG, and surgical clearance
- Post-surgery prescription medications
- Protein shakes and vitamins
- Fills & adjustments extra at $ 150 per appointment
- Additional charge for airport transfer at $10 per person per trip
- A 3% administrative fee on credit card payments
- Air fare and hotel stay
Hospital Facilities and Features
Denver, Colorado residents looking for low cost surgical solutions to obesity do not have to travel overseas to cut down their surgery costs. Cheap self-pay weight loss surgery options are available right here in the United States in Las Vegas. To facilitate affordable bariatric surgery in Vegas, we work with a leading hospital here which has been serving the region since 1959. Here are some of its features:
– State-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit
– 24*7 Emergency Center
– Amenities such as valet parking, room service and wireless Internet access
– Certified as Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
– Regular participant in quality and patient safety initiatives organized by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI), the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), and National Quality Forum (NQF)
– Dedicated surgery suites for bariatric procedures
– Winner of the Thomson Reuters 2010 Healthcare Advantage Award in the overall performance and health and clinical outcomes categories
Our Network Bariatric Surgeon
Dr. Thomas Umbach, one of the foremost names in the domain of bariatrics, works with us for performing weight loss surgery in Las Vegas. We have summarized his impressive profile as follows:
– The Consumer’s Research Council of America ranks him among “America’s Top Surgeons” in the field of bariatrics
– Certified by the American Board of Surgery
– MD: Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA
– Fellowship-trained in Minimally Invasive Surgery: University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
– Over 13 years of experience
– 100% practice in bariatric surgery
– Experience of over 1,800 cases
– Member: Society of the American College of Surgeons and the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)
– Fellow: American College of Surgeons and American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgeons
We can arrange for your lodging at either of the following hotels we are associated with:
Option 1 -
Wingate by Wyndham Henderson
$74 per night
3041 St Rose Parkway
Henderson NV 89052
*Transportation provided to and from the doctor’s office and airport only.
Option 2 –
Hampton Inn & Suites
$75 per night standard room / $85.00 per night Suites
421 Astaire Drive
Henderson NV 89014
*Transportation provided to and from the doctor’s office, airport and the hospital.
A Typical Bariatric Surgery Schedule
|Arrival:||Wednesday or Thursday morning|
|Pre-op with Dr. Umbach:||Thursday afternoon 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm|
|Nutrition Class:||Thursday 12:30pm|
|Post-op with Dr. Umbach:||Monday morning|
|Departure:||Monday afternoon or Tuesday|
Affordable Weight Loss Surgery for Self Paying Denver Residents
Residents of Denver, CO seeking affordable options for self-financing surgery to combat obesity need not plan extensive medical trips abroad. Thanks to affordable weight loss surgery in Las Vegas, Denver residents can now look forward to getting operated for weight loss right within the United States, and that too at a fraction of the prices charged in the rest of the country.
Some of the benefits that Denver residents can reap by choosing Vegas as their surgery destination are:
- Easy Flights from Denver (IATA Airport Code: DEN) to Las Vegas (IATA Airport Code: LAS)
- No hassle for arranging for travel documents as you don’t have to venture out of the country
- No language barriers
- Chance to combine vacationing with weight loss surgery as Las Vegas abounds with touristy offerings.
Self-financing obesity surgery especially in the United States can be quite intimidating. However, Las Vegas is one exception. With our web-only discounts, you can save significantly on your surgery.
Self Pay Lap Band & Sleeve Gastrectomy Travel from Other
| Self Pay Bariatrics Los
Angeles, CA Self Pay Bariatrics Seattle, WA
| Self Pay Bariatrics Salt
Lake City, UTSelf Pay Bariatrics Denver, CO
For residents of Denver beleaguered by lack of insurance or rejection of their application by their insurance provider traveling to Las Vegas for bariatric surgery can help realize significant savings.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable medical treatment at leading hospitals & surgery centers around the world. Submit free quote request on right for considering weight loss surgery in Las Vegas and other great international locations.