CCSVI Treatment India
Cost of CCSVI treatment in India: US $ 5600 ~ 7500
Highlights of CCSVI Treatment Programs in India:
- Availability of BrainSuite Image analysis tool at the hospital.Brainsuite permits the neurosurgeons to have an MRI scan of the patient during surgery. This helps the doctors to perform the surgery with more accuracy.
- The cost of the surgery in India is half of the cost on Mexico.
- We at Medical Tourism Corporation facilitate the surgeries at the hospitals that are
accredited by JCI and other international agencies.
- One of the most experienced Neurosurgeon. He is a member renowned medical associations like World Federation of Intervention & Theraputic Neuroradiology and Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
He has done his fellowship in China and Switzerland. He is well informed about the worldwide developments in the field of
- The hospital that Medical Tourism Corporation refers the patients has one of the first Neuro
Science team in the world to offer this treatment consisting of both neurologists and neuro
- The doctors are proficient in endovascular surgery & interventional neuro-radiology which is
the central to the idea of CCSVI treatment.
Medical qualifications for CCSVI surgery in India
Not all Multiple Sclerosis patients can opt for CCSVI treatment. Only those patients who are
diagnosed to have clots in the veins of brain can be treated by Liberation Surgery. Such clots are
known as stenosis or Chronic cerebrospinal venous insufficiency (CCSVI).
Travelling to India for CCSVI Treatment
- Passport: Required
- Visa: Except for the citizens of Nepal and Bhutan, Visa is required.
- Climate: The climate of India varies across geographies.
- India has four season: Winter (January and February), Summer (March to May), Rainy season (June to September), and post-monsoon period (October to December).
- Summers are hot with temperature reaching 50 degrees in some parts of India.
- Winters are cold. Many parts of northern part of India receive snowfall as well. The southern India receives a less chilling winter.
- Rainy season is much awaited here, as Indian economy is monsoon driven.
- Airport codes:
- Country and City Code: The country code is 91. The area codes of some of the major cities
are as below:
- New Delhi: Indira Gandhi International Airport: DEL
- Mumbai: Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport: BOM
- Bangalore: Bangalore International Airport: BLR
- Chennai: Madras International Airport: MAA
- Goa: Dabolim Airport: GOI
- Mumbai: 022
- Delhi: 011
- Gurgaon: 0124
- Bangalore: 080
- Kolkata: 033
- Chennai: 044
Tourism Activity during CCSVI treatment trip
Monuments and Forts: Lal Quila or Red fort, Qutub Minar, Humayuns Tomb,
Jantar Mantar, India Gate.
Religious Places: Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple, Bangla Sahib
Sultanpur bird sanctuary: 15 kms from Gurgoan. A wide variety of migratory birds can be spotted there.
Sohna Lake: 10 Kms from Gurgoan. Best time to visit is during winters.
Shopping Malls: PVR, DT City centre, Ambience Mall and many more
- Government Museum & Art Gallery- It has 5,000 years old Neolithic relics
- Bangalore Palace- A breathtaking example of architectural beauty
- Ulsoor Lake- Not recommended for swimming, but is an ideal place for boating.
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden: It is one of the most richly diverse botanical garden of India.
- Tipu Sultan Palace: It is made of wood having finely embellished balconies, Pillars and arches.
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates low cost ccsvi Treatment for multiple sclerosis abroad at many international locations including Mexico and India. Fill out the free estimate request form for a free quote and more information.