Dr. Ismael Avila Iniguez - Penile Implant Prosthesis
Below is the resume of Doctor Dr. Ismael Avila Iniguez, board
certified surgeon in Mexicali, Mexico. He has performed over 3,000 Urological
and Oncological surgical procedures including implants and transplant infusion.
He regularly attends seminars in both the United States and Mexico and participates
as a spokesmen in most of them.
- Graduation from the Medical Faculty of the Autonomous University of Guadalajara
(UAG) as a General Surgeon.
- Specialization degree in Urology from the National Autonomous University
of Mexico (UNAM). 1982
- Diploma in General Surgery Specialty in UNAM, 1983
- Mexican Council of General Surgeons
- Mexican Council of Urologists
- Interned at the ' Vicente D'Antoni' Hospital in Honduras during his studies
- the urologist surgeon for the Mexican Social Security Association , 1991
- Active medical surgeon for the General Hospital of Mexicali, Baja California,
- General Director of the General Hospital of Mexicali, 1999
- Active Urology surgeon in Hospital Hispano Americano and the General Hospital
in Mexicali , 1999 - present
Memberships, Associations and Recognitions
- Member of the Mexican Society of Urologists , 2001 - Present
- Recognition by the Mexican Society of Urologists for participating in the
International committee of Urologist, 1992
- Recognition by the General Hospital in Mexicali for his outstanding labor
work in the development of all medical services, 1999
- Recognition by the association of Transplants and Renal patients A.C. and
the I.S.S.T.E. Union of pensions for becoming a Pioneer in the organ transplant
unit in the State of Baja California.
- Council member of the Mexican Society of Urologist, 2003 - 2009
- Member of the Mexican society of Oncology, 2007 - present
Submit free quote request on right for considering surgery
by Dr. Ismael Avila Iniguez
and other world class doctors.