Cosmetic dentistry in Costa Rica is a feasible alternative for people intimidated by the high cost of cosmetic dentistry procedures like dental implants and dental bridges in the USA. More than 100 million people in the USA lack dental insurance, and hence dental treatment abroad becomes an attractive, cost-effective option to such persons.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry in Costa Rica
- Cosmetic dentistry procedures like immediate load dental implants in Costa Rica cost only a fraction of the USA price and it does not involve any lowering of quality. You will save a neat 30-50% even if all related expenses like travel, stay, and a bit of a holiday are added up.
- Quality of dental care in Costa Rica is at par with what you expect in the USA.
- Board-certified cosmetic dentists in Costa Rica are established, reputed professionals with years of experience. They speak good English, so there are no communication problems.
- Cosmetic dentists in Costa Rica, like their counterparts in USA, use the latest computer-aided design and modeling software like 3D imaging.
- Costa Rica is also a beautiful place to visit with its tropical forests, mountains, and pristine beaches. It is also a safe country with a stable democracy, high level of education, and friendly people.
- US and Canadian citizens do not require a visa for stay of up to three months.
- All major US airlines have regular nonstop Costa Rica flights from many US cities. It is easy for Canadians, too, to fly to Costa Rica because of good number of flights.
Disadvantages of Cosmetic Dentistry in Costa Rica
- You need to have more time in hand since you are traveling to another country and will need to stay as long as required to complete the dental procedure.
- Spanish is the most common language, though English is quite common. Not all cosmetic dentists and staff at dental clinics in Costa Rica may speak English. You will have to check this beforehand. However, staff at Medical Tourism Corporationâ€™s network hospitals in Costa Rica speak fluent English and there are interpreters available, when required.
Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures in Costa Rica
Let us now look at some of the cosmetic dentistry procedures, and their costs in the USA. You can expect to save a substantial amount â€“ 30-50% – if you get these procedures done in Costa Rica.
- Immediate load dental implants in Costa Rica are not only hugely affordable but also of the highest quality. Costa Rica orthodontists in tourist hospitals regularly work with medical tourists from the US, Canada, and other parts of the world.
- Porcelain Veneers in Costa Rica can be easily accommodated in a vacation, as they take about 1-2 visits only. Teeth veneers are extremely thin porcelain shells used on the front surface of front teeth to cover discoloration, chipping or minor misalignments. In the US, it generally takes $300 to $2,000 per tooth.
- Dental Bridges in Costa Rica will be a fraction of the cost in the US. Dental bridges are false teeth, used when there are one or more missing teeth. In the US, they are priced between $500 and $900.
- Dental Crowns in Costa Rica, along with a rejuvenating vacation, will truly add to your total makeover. In the US, the cost of a single dental crown can be between $800-$1,200.
Quality, dependable cosmetic dentistry in Costa Rica is very affordable by US standards. When superb quality accompanies such huge savings, it becomes an option hard to look away from.
Tags: affordable dental implants costa rica, cosmetic dentist Costa Rica, cosmetic dentistry costa rica, Costa Rica dental clinics, Costa Rica dental surgeon, Costa Rica dentist, dental bridges Costa Rica, dental crowns Costa Rica, dental implants costa rica, immediate load dental implants costa rica, low cost dental implants Costa Rica, Medical Tourism Costa Rica, porcelain veneers Costa Rica, Smile makeover Costa Rica