Bilateral Total Hip Replacement Surgery in India - Patient Testimonial
Below is a testimonial of a patient who had bilateral total hip replacement surgery (both hips were worn) in India.
John Mclennan, UK had two hip replacements surgeries India due to both hips having serve arthritis. In the testimony John mentions about his very successful bilateral total hip replacement operation trip. Some of the things that he highlights are:
- Needed two hip replacements (Bilateral Total Hip Replacement).
- Doctors diagnosis was not correct in UK, they were treating for damaged knees, X rays in India showed I had severe hip arthritis.
- Choose India hospital due to them specializing in hip replacements.
- Experience same as UK, but the Job was done right away with quick surgery & no waiting times.
- Very successful bilateral total hip replacement, amazed at high quality & medical attention in India.
- I Saved 5000 pounds & feel I had an excellent venture coming to India.
Bilateral hip replacement is performed in case where both the hips are worn and need replacement. The surgery could be done simultaneously (Simultaneous Bilateral Total Hip Replacement) or one at a time (Staged Total Hip Replacement).
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates medical treatment at world class hospitals India, Costa Rica, Thailand, Mexico & more. Submit free quote request for more details.