Dr. Atul Prasad, DM
(Neurology) - Consultant Neurologist - Gurgaon, India
Dr Atul Prasad has been involved in teaching Medical students, Post
Graduates in Medicine and Post Doctoral students in Neurology for more
than 15 years . He has been Thesis guide for Medicine and
Neurology Post Graduates for the last 8 years.
He has authored / coauthored about 17 chapters in Books. He has
38 publications in various International journals .He has been
invited at various International symposia as guest speaker. His
areas of interest include Movement Disorder (Parkinson’s disease
and Botulinum Toxin Injection) and Strokes.
- Consultant Neurologist in Gurgaon, India
- Senior Consultant and Head of Neurology Fortis Hospital, Noida.
- Senior Consultant – Neurology Fortis Hospital, Noida.
- Associate Professor of Medicine and Consultant Neurologist
Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Malaysia
- Lecturer in Medicine and Consultant Neurologist Universiti Sains
Malaysia (USM), Malaysia
- Associate Professor and Head of Neurology Institute Of
Human Behavior & Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Delhi.
- Assistant Professor of Neurology Institute Of Human Behavior
& Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Delhi
- Senior Resident in Neurology, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi,
- D.M. Neurology: National Institute Of Mental Health and Neuro
Sciences (NIMHANS) Bangalore, India
- M.B.B.S.: Grant Medical College & J.J. Hospital, University
of Bombay, India
- Indian Academy of Neurology
- Neurologist Society of India
- Indian Epilepsy Association
- Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Malaysian Society of Neuro Sciences (MSN)
free quote request on right for considering Consultation by Dr. Atul
Prasad and other world class Doctors in India and other International