Below is the resume of Dr. V Subhash Chandra, MRCP, FRCP. Dr Chandra is a Senior Consultant in Interventional Cardiology at Wockhardt Superspecialty Heart Hospitals, Bangalore, India. Dr Chandra has 18 years of experience in healthcare and his special interests are non-coronary interventional procedures, device closures and endovascular repairs. He has so far performed more than 16,000 coronary and non-coronary interventions.
V Subhash Chandra – CURRICULUM VITAE
- 1977: MBBS, St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore, India
- 1980: Member, Royal College of Physicians (MRCP), UK.
- 1999: Fellow, Royal College of Physicians (FRCP), UK.
FELLOWSHIPS AND TRAININGS
- Worked for many years and trained at Hover General Hospital, Hove, Sussex, Milford Chest Hospital, Godalming, Surrey, The Royal Surrey County Hospital, Guildford, Surrey, Kent and Canterbury Hospital, Canterbury, Kent and The General Infirmary at Leeds, Leeds
- Registrar and Research Fellow, Internal Medicine, Kent and Canterbury Hospital, Canterbury, Kent, 1982-83
- Special interests are Non-coronary Interventional procedures, device closures and endovascular repairs.
- Has performed more than 16,000 Coronary and non coronary Interventions.
- Conducts active Electrophysiology program and performs ablations regularly
- Founded the Manipal Heart Foundation at Manipal Hospital, Bangalore in 1991.
Submit free quote request on right for considering cardiac surgery by Dr. V Subhash Chandra and other world class cardiac surgeons.