Below is the resume of Dr Javier Garcia, MD. Dr Garcia did his MD at the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery division of the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico (UNAM). Interested in constantly updating his expertise, he has acquired diplomas in Microsurgery and Reconstructive Surgery from the San Diego School of Medicine, Davies Medical Center in San Francisco in California, and from Stanford Medical Center. Dr. Garcia works exclusively on cosmetic surgery and has a high success rate. He has been practising at Tijuana, Mexico, and many of his patients are medical tourists.
Javier Garcia – CURRICULUM VITAE
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- 3-31 August 1992: Exchange Fellow at the Plastic Surgery Division of the School of Medicine, University of California, San Diego.
- 1993: Diploma in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, The Mexican Social Security Institute.
- 1994: Certification by the Mexican Council of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- 2005: Re-certification in plastic and reconstructive surgery by the Mexican Council of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- July-December 1996: Visiting scholar at the Plastic Surgery Division of the Stanford University Medical Center.
- Associate professor for various specialization courses in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Hospital of Specialized Medical Center.
- Works in the Reconstructive Surgery Division of the Pediatric Hospital, Guadalajara.
- Performs Hand Surgery at the General Hospital, Guadalajara.
- Has given lectures at various workshops and seminars in Mexico and abroad about surgery on cleft lip and palate, reconstruction of heel, plastic surgery and aesthetics.
- Mexican Association of Plastic Surgery
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of Jalisco
- Association of Plastic Surgery of Baja California
- Iberoamerican Federation of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery
Submit free quote request on right for considering plastic and reconstructive surgery by Dr. Javier Garcia and other world class doctors.