Below is the resume of Dr. J. Raymundo Holguin, specialist in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery, from Mexico. He has several years of experience in cosmetic surgery. Dr Holguin has many clients from the USA.
Dr. J. Raymundo Holguin – CURRICULUM VITAE
- 1984: Graduation from the Autonomous University of Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico.
- 1983-1984: Internship at the regional hospital of the Mexican Social Security Institute.
- March 1986: Earned his title as a professional Medical Surgeon.
POST GRADUATE STUDIES
- 1988-1989: Specialization in General Surgery from the Regional Hospital-Ignacio Zaragoza Mexico, D.F.
- February 1997: Professional Certification as a Specialist in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- 2002 to 2007: Re-certification by the Mexican Council of Plastic Surgery.
- 2007 to date: Staff member of the Hospital Star Medica.
- 2002 to date: Member of the Mexican Social Security Institute and Surrogates Substitutions.
- 2000 to date: Master of The University of Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua.
- 1994 to 2007: Staff member of the Hospital Guernika.
- 1994 to date: Staff member of the Physicians’ Medical Services Municipal.
- 1994-1996: Member of the Red Cross Hospital of Ciudad Juarez in Chihuahua.
- Since 1977: Member of the Mexican Council for Aesthetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Submit free quote request on right for considering plastic surgery byDr. J. Raymundo Holguin and other world class plastic surgeons.