Below is the resume of Doctor Dr. Ismael Avila Iniguez, board certified surgeon in Mexicali, Mexico. He has performed over 3,000 Urological and Oncological surgical procedures including implants and transplant infusion. He regularly attends seminars in both the United States and Mexico and participates as a spokesmen in most of them.
- Graduation from the Medical Faculty of the Autonomous University of Guadalajara (UAG) as a General Surgeon.
- Specialization degree in Urology from the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM). 1982
- Diploma in General Surgery Specialty in UNAM, 1983
- Mexican Council of General Surgeons
- Mexican Council of Urologists
- Interned at the ‘ Vicente D’Antoni’ Hospital in Honduras during his studies , 1980
- the urologist surgeon for the Mexican Social Security Association , 1991 – 1998
- Active medical surgeon for the General Hospital of Mexicali, Baja California, 1992- Present
- General Director of the General Hospital of Mexicali, 1999
- Active Urology surgeon in Hospital Hispano Americano and the General Hospital in Mexicali , 1999 – present
Memberships, Associations and Recognitions
- Member of the Mexican Society of Urologists , 2001 – Present
- Recognition by the Mexican Society of Urologists for participating in the International committee of Urologist, 1992
- Recognition by the General Hospital in Mexicali for his outstanding labor work in the development of all medical services, 1999
- Recognition by the association of Transplants and Renal patients A.C. and the I.S.S.T.E. Union of pensions for becoming a Pioneer in the organ transplant unit in the State of Baja California.
- Council member of the Mexican Society of Urologist, 2003 – 2009
- Member of the Mexican society of Oncology, 2007 – present
Submit free quote request on right for considering surgery by Dr.Ismael Avila Iniguez and other world class doctors.