Dental Tourism in Thailand
When was the last time that you smiled confidently? Are you embarrassed due to missing teeth? Are you in pain due to dental problems? Does the high cost of treatment deter you from undergoing required dental procedures? If the answer to all these questions is yes, then a dental holiday in Thailand is exactly what you may need.
Dental tourism in Thailand has been experiencing a boom. Every year nearly, 1.5 million overseas patients visit Thailand to avail high quality healthcare at affordable prices. Thailand, affectionately labeled as “the Land of Smiles”, is the place to be in, if you are in need of dental treatment.
Why Thailand for Dental Treatment?
- Dental treatments in Thailand are at par with those provided in any of the developed countries of the world. The cost difference on the other hand can amount to more than 50% as compared to western nations.
- There is good news for patients looking for cheap dental implants. Cost of dental implants in Thailand can be a pittance when compared to their costs in the developed countries of the world.
- Located in the heart of Southeast Asia, the country has nearly 127 private hospitals and about 500 American Board certified doctors.
- A number of leading dental clinics in Thailand, with which we are associated, provide effective solutions to your dental problems at extremely affordable prices.
- They offer a wide range of sophisticated dental treatments such as dental implants, crowns and bridges, dental veneers, oral surgery, pediatric dentistry, orthodontics etc.
- Also, innovative procedures such as transparent aligners to correct teeth misalignment, All-on-4 hybrid implants, immediate function implants, etc., are available.
- Dentists in Thailand are renowned for their skills worldwide. A number of them have affiliation with a number of national and international dental associations such as the Dental Association of Thailand.
- Foreign patients will be happy to know that dental clinics in Thailand have English speaking staff to remove communication problems. Further, in a bid to enhance patient comfort, the hospitals in Thailand have tied up with a number of quality hotels and inns in the vicinity.
- Reaching Thailand is easy as it is extremely well connected. The Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK) in Bangkok receives more than 40 million footfalls every year. It has non-stop flights from all the major cities in North America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
- Visitors from neighboring countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, and Kuala Lumpur can reach Thailand via train or bus services.
- Thailand is also an extremely popular tourist destination featuring spectacular Buddhist temples, vibrant wild -life and scenic islands.
- Known for its immensely popular Thai cuisine and relaxing massage, Thailand also offers a great shopping experience.
- You can further engage in activities like windsurfing, water skiing, sunbathing, snorkeling, skydiving and more.
- Because of its well developed transportation system featuring sub-ways, car rentals, railways, boat taxis etc, exploring Thailand becomes safe and easy.
- The country has a very low crime rate and a stable political environment as well.
Other than its obvious merits as an exciting holiday spot, Thailand is also fast gaining reputation for its high quality dental care. Thailand can be the perfect solution to your dental issues.
Travel Tips for Medical Tourists in Thailand
Not only this, you can also end up having the time of your life in this exciting country. Beware though!
- Being a tropical nation, it can rain anytime in Thailand. So better carry an umbrella before you step out.
- Vegetarians can also find locating a vegetarian eatery rather challenging.
A trip to the dentist for getting the missing tooth replaced need not necessarily burn a hole in your pocket, thanks to affordable dental implants in Thailand. The list of low cost dental procedures goes on and on and on though. It is because of this, dental tourism in Thailand is worth considering.