Dental Implants in Los Algodones, Mexico
Getting dental implants in Los Algodones, Baja California, Mexico can be a practical option for the dental-bills-fearing Americans, particularly the Californians and the Arizonans, as they can not only gain access to low cost, quality dental work, thanks to thriving dental tourism in Mexico, but can also cut down on their travel time and expenses as Los Algodones is around ten miles west of Yuma. By taking a dental implant trip to Los Algodones, you can expect to save thousands in treatment costs.
As per the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, 69 percent of adults in the age group of 35 to 44 years have lost at least one tooth. Dental implants can be an answer to replacing missing teeth but their exorbitant costs, especially in the US and Canada can be a deterrent for many.
Why go for dentures when you can get affordable dental implants that feel and look like real teeth? Dental implants don't have to wipe your wallet empty – not when you know where to look. Medical Tourism Corporation’s network dental clinic in Los Algodones can be one viable option.
Advantages of Dental Implants in Los Algodones, Mexico
- Availability of low-cost Nobel Biocare dental implants in Mexico is one of the biggest advantages of seeking dental work in the country. Cost of dental implants in Mexico can be quite low as compared to what these cost in countries such as the US and Canada.
- According to Elizabeth Rose’s article “Algodones, Mexico - What You Need to Know About Visiting Los Algodones, B.C.” published in About.com on June 27, 2011, Los Algodones attracts thousands of Canadians and Americans weekly. So, if you're of either nationality, you can meet people from your own country to ask for advice.
- One can avail good quality dental work in Los Algodones at prices which are relatively easy-on-the-pocket as compared to what similar procedures would cost in the industrialized nations of the world. If you opt for an expensive treatment as all-on-4 dental implants in Algodones, Mexico, you can expect to make significant savings. Other treatments like single or multiple implants, fillings, root canals or dentures in Los Algodones are also popular because of their lower prices.
- Because of booming medical tourism in Mexico, you can find some of the highly competent dental practitioners there.
- The cost of prescription drugs too is cheaper in Los Algodones. The mushrooming of numerous pharmacies in this small border town has resulted in stiff competition between them, the benefits of which are being passed to customers in the form of low prices.
- Los Algodones has kept itself insulated from the drug cartel hostilities plaguing other parts of Mexico such as Tijuana and Ciudad Juárez. So, traveling to Los Algodones for getting dental implants can be a safe bet.
- The low cost of dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico might mean you can afford a much needed vacation – Mexico is a beautiful country with numerous tourist spots you can go to.
Dental Clinic in Los Algodones
Those thinking of getting dental implants in Los Algodones have a good option to consider. The state-of-the-art dental clinic in Los Algodones under the network of MTC receives nearly 2500 patients annually. Here are some of the salient features of this dental clinic in Los Algodones:
- This dental clinic boasts of a robust 35 member team consisting of eight doctors, assistants, lab technicians, and staff taking care of administration, customer care, accommodation, etc.
- It has an on-site laboratory having the potential of producing porcelain crowns, plates, partials, etc.
- This dental clinic is equipped with Dental Laser Technology and is one of the few dental clinics in Los Algodones offering on-site panoramic X-rays.
- One has access to the Internet and can make free calls to the US.
- This dental facility was inspected by a US Board certified specialized periodontic specialist who has nearly two decades of experience. After punctiliously inspecting the facilities, this renowned specialist gave thumbs-up to the competence levels and safety of this Algodones dental clinic.
- Some of the other features of this dental clinic are sterilization room system, filtered water supply, and Ozone therapy.
- One can pay either through personal checks or through debit or credit cards. The dental clinic charges its patients in US dollars instead of pesos, unlike other dental clinics in Los Algodones.
Why Get Dental Implants in this Los Algodones Dental Clinic
Here are some of the upsides of getting dental implants in this dental clinic in Los Algodones:
- This dental clinic gives a guarantee of two years on dental implants (irrespective of the cause of the replacement).
- Patients get free shuttle services.
- Dentists in this Los Algodones clinic are highly skilled and have years of experience of treating patients from the US. These dentists have undergone refresher courses in prestigious institutions and organizations such the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Boston and Mega'Gen Implants Factory in Seoul, Korea.
- Dental Implants in US-Mexico border areas are easily accessible to all. This clinic is just two blocks from the border crossing point. One need not even hire a cab to get to this clinic from the border.
- One can avail lodging services provided by the clinic’s associate hotel which is located only four blocks away from the border checkpoint.
Information on Los Algodones, Baja California, Mexico
Dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico can be a financially feasible for people willing to hop borders to undergo treatment. If you are on the lookout for low cost dental work without compromising on quality then getting dental implants in MTC’s network dental clinic in Los Algodones can be a viable option for you. So pack your bags, and get ready to have your once brilliant smile back!
- The official name of Los Algodones is Vicente Guerrero.
- This northernmost town of Mexico located in Baja California can be reached from the US through Interstate 8 and then embark on the exit State Route 186/Andrade Road to the US-Mexico border.
- The border checkpoint on the US side to enter Los Algodones is in Andrade, CA. Border crossing timings are from 6 am to 10 pm.
- Airports near Los Algodones are:
- Yuma International Airport (8.5 miles) which is merely fifteen minutes away from the border entry point to Los Algodones.
- Palm Springs International Airport, CA (128.8 miles).
- San Diego (Lindbergh Field) International Airport, CA (165.9 miles).
- General Rodolfo Sαnchez Taboada International Airport, Mexicali, Mexico (35 miles).
- Calexico International Airport, Calexico, CA (51.1miles)
- Los Algodones is located about 268 miles from Los Angeles and 196 miles from Phoenix, and many people prefer to drive down to this town instead of taking a flight.
- The Mexican state of Baja California operates under the Pacific Time Zone which is eight hours less than the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC-8).
- Los Algodones experiences temperate climate. Summers reach their peak in August with the average temperature hovering around 32 °C December is the coldest month of the year with the mean lowest temperatures plummeting to 2.7 °C
Medical Tourism Corporation facilitates affordable dental
work in Mexico & other world class medical & dental tourism destinations.
Fill out the free estimate request form for a free quote & more information.