Dental Implants in Los Algodones, Mexico
Our Dental Implant Package Prices ~ $750 (for one standard titanium implant)
All on 4 Dental Implants ~ $8,560 (half mouth)
All on 6 Dental Implants ~ $8,860 (upper/lower jaw)
Limited Period Special – Get FREE 3-night stay at Hotel Hacienda for dental work exceeding $1,500.
We recommend that you fill in our online quote form to know about the latest package prices and specials.
Dental bills-fearing Americans can consider the option of getting dental implants in Los Algodones, a quaint Mexican border town, which has propelled itself as one of the foremost dental tourism destinations in the world. By traveling across the border, they can cut down costs by almost 70%.
What are Dental Implants?
- Dental implants are tooth roots to replace missing teeth.
- These provide solid foundation for permanent or removable replacement teeth.
- According to WebMD, their average success rate is 98%.
- Dental implant is placed into the socket in the jawbone of the missing tooth.
- The implant gets fixed well in the jaw, as the bone around it heals and regenerates.
- Average time for the jawbone to heal and grow around the implant can be six to 12 weeks.
- Once the implant gets well embedded into the jawbone, an abutment is attached to it so that a dental crown or a cap can be placed over it.
Dental Clinic in Los Algodones
The state-of-the-art dental clinic in Los Algodones we work with receives nearly 2,500 patients annually. The clinic features are as follows:
- Robust 35-member team consisting of eight doctors, assistants, lab technicians, and staff taking care of administration, customer care, and accommodation, among other things.
- On-site laboratory having the potential of producing porcelain crowns, plates, and partials.
- Equipped with Dental Laser Technology.
- One of the few dental clinics in Algodones offering on-site panoramic X-rays.
- Inspected by a US Board certified specialized periodontic specialist who has nearly two decades of experience. After punctiliously inspecting the facilities, this renowned specialist gave a thumbs-up to the competence levels and safety of the clinic.
- Sterilization room system, filtered water supply, and Ozone therapy.
- Dentists in the clinic we work with are highly skilled and have years of experience of treating patients from the US. These dentists have undergone refresher courses in prestigious institutions and organizations such the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Boston and Mega'Gen Implants Factory in Seoul, Korea.
- Payment modes accepted: Personal checks and debit / credit cards. The clinic charges its patients in US dollars instead of pesos, unlike other dental clinics in the border town.
- Located not more than 5 blocks from the border crossing point.
Facilities Offered to Dental Tourists
- Two-year guarantee on dental implants (irrespective of the reason for replacement)
- Free shuttle service
- Accommodation for special tariffs in the clinic’s associate hotel located only four blocks from the border crossing point (avail free stay for 3 nights under our current limited period dental implant special)
- Free access to wireless Internet
- Free phone calls to the US and Canada
A Sun City – California resident talks about her experience of having dental restorations done in Algodones in a video here (click on the hyperlink – the part highlighted in blue). She is all praise for the dental staff at the clinic, and exclaims she saved almost 70% off the US prices.
Why Choose the Border Town for Dental Implants?
- Save almost 70% over the American prices.
- It is very close to Yuma, Arizona (only about 11 miles away).
- The border town is culturally not very different from America.
- Algodones receives a substantial number of snowbirds from the US and Canada every year.
- The nearest American airport, the Yuma International Airport (code: YUM) is only about 17 miles from the Mexican border town.
- The border town is very safe and is quite insulated from the drug war.
Useful Info on Los Algodones, Baja California
- The official name of the Mexican border town is Vicente Guerrero.
- It can be reached from the US through Interstate 8; you then need to embark on the exit State Route 186/Andrade Road to the US-Mexico border.
- The border checkpoint on the US side to enter Los Algodones is in Andrade, CA.
- Border crossing timings are from 6 am to 10 pm.
- The nearest airports, besides the Yuma airport, are:
- Palm Springs International Airport (IATA: PSP), CA (128.8 miles).
- San Diego (Lindbergh Field) International Airport (IATA: SAN), CA (165.9 miles).
- General Rodolfo Sánchez Taboada International Airport, Mexicali (IATA: MXL), Mexico (35 miles).
- Calexico International Airport (IATA: CXL), Calexico, CA (51.1miles)
- Distance from major American cities:
- 268 miles from Los Angeles
- 196 miles from Phoenix
- Distance from other Mexican border cities:
- Mexicali - 50 miles
- Tijuana - 133 miles
Many people prefer to drive down to this town instead of taking a flight.
- The Mexican state of Baja California operates under the Pacific Time Zone which is eight hours less than the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC-8).
- Climate: Temperate.
- Average Temperatures: Summers reach their peak in August with the average temperature hovering around 32 °C. December is the coldest month of the year with the mean lowest temperatures plummeting to 2.7 °C.
Submit the free quote request form on the right for more information on getting dental implants in Los Algodones.